Thursday, October 6, 2011

How I'm Doing

About a month ago I mentioned that I am on a journey towards a healthier lifestyle.  This involves exercise and eating better.  So far, I've lost 4 pounds (Yayyyy!), but it wasn't easy.  I'd love to tell you all that I've been sticking to my guns, but the truth is that I have slacked some. 

I've done pretty well with exercising 3 times a week, but my eating still leaves something to be desired.  I just can't seem to find foods that I would like to eat on a regular basis that taste good and are good for me.  I've read different healthy websites for recipes, but most seem unappetizing or just too many ingredients and work involved.  There's only but so many times a week that I want to eat a salad.  And I'm yogurt out.  So where do I go from here? 

If anyone has any recommendations or tasty recipes, please share.  Thank you. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Just an update. I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost either. I'm frustrated because I'm not sure what else to try since change if food and exercising regularly are not helping. I don't want to go the routes of medication or surgery. So for now I'll get trying,but what love to hear other input.

    ReplyDelete