Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weight Loss Chronicles - Week 3 & 4

Just like clockwork, weeks 3 and 4 have been difficult.   The cravings kicked in, my motivation to exercise waned, and water weight (in the form of bloat) added 4 pounds.  A couple days I had thoughts to just give up and go back to eating everything under the sun and resume my reign as couch potato.  What turned things around for me was when I saw and heard my husband wanting to give up too.  He had been doing so well with eating properly, riding his bike more, and doing the crazy cardio dances with me even though he didn't think they were masculine.  With this in mind, I realized that my problem was becoming his problem and I did some meditating.  I found out that I was letting my feelings dictate my motivation to exercise, my drive to eat fatty foods, and I had to get this in check - ASAP.  So the good news is that I'm getting back on track and the bloat is gone. I weighed myself this morning and so far I've dropped 9 pounds.  More to come.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment