Monday, December 26, 2011

Wintertime Reading

One of my hobbies when it's cold outside is reading.  There's something about curling up with a blanket and reading a good story that makes me feel all warm and cozy.  Listed below are some of the books that I've recently read.  And to read other great books, check out my bookshelf  by clicking here.
  • Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith
  • Interruption: The Gospel According to Crystal by Tracey Michae'l Lewis
  • A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight
I'm currently reading Queen of New Beginnings by Erica James.  So far, the book is a little dull and depressing, but I have to admit that I'm only a few chapters in.  I try to give books like these a chance by reading to the halfway mark in case the story picks up for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment